COMMEMORATING 60 YEARS OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN RUSSIA AND UGANDA
The Coordinating Council of the Russian Compatriots in Uganda in conjunction with Nyange Resort and Marina proudly presents the 3rd Annual Russian Cultural Festival in Kampala.
DATE: Saturday 12th November 2022
VENUE: Nyange Resort and Marina
TIME: Starting 12:00 noon
Come and celebrate with us the 6 decades of Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Uganda at Nyange Resort and Marina.
You will be introduced to the following:
- Market Zone for Russian and Ugandan products
- Russian Photo Exhibition
- Photography Zone
- Kids Ballet performance
- Mbale dancers [Traditional and Russian]
- Entertainment by Russian-Ugandan born
- Live Band; performing popular African and Russian music
- Mouth-watering Russian Cuisine
- Children’s zone with snacks and Ice cream
- Lots of food on Nyange Menu
- Nyange Wet Fish
- An Information Desk for persons interested to study in Russia
FREE ENTRANCE! Come One, Come all.
NYANGE RESORT AND MARINA is located in Bwerenga, from Kampala, turnoff left at Kawuku trading center next to Cabana Memorial Building along Entebbe road. You drive straight for merely 5.9 kilometers.
Contact: +256 775 651330; 0709-748543 +256 414 699 364; NYANGE, DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE!